The African Plant Nutrition Institute (APNI) in partnership with Mohammed VI Polytechnic University (UM6P) and the International Society of Precision Agriculture (ISPA) present the
African Conference on Precision Agriculture
8-10 December 2020
- Call for Papers: 1 Jul 2020
- Abstract Deadline: 15 Aug 2020
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: 30 Aug 2020
- Full Paper Deadline: 15 Oct 2020
- Return of Reviewed Papers: 31 Oct 2020
- Final Full Paper Deadline: 15 Nov 2020
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 31 Oct 2020
- Late Registration Begins: 16 Nov 2020
HOST CONFERENCE VENUE
Mohammed VI Polytechnic University (UM6P)
Yamoussoukro, Cote d’Ivoire
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Cape Coast, Ghana
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Call for Papers Now Open
The 1st African Conference on Precision Agriculture (AfCPA 2020) invites you to submit abstracts for oral, poster, or virtual presentations. AfCPA 2020 seeks to highlight new advances in the fields of experimental and applied precision agriculture, which is defined as the following:
"Precision Agriculture is a management strategy that takes account of temporal and spatial variability to improve sustainability of agricultural production."
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Precision Agriculture for Field and Plantation Crops
- Climate Smart Agriculture
- Applications for UAVs
- On-Farm Experimentation
- Decision Support Systems
This December, AfCPA 2020 will provide unique opportunity to connect the science and practice needed to put...
Precision Agriculture in Action for Africa
- a one conference, multiple site format designed to accommodate anticipated difficulties due to COVID-19.
- multiple concurrent tracks conducted at the host site.
- a main program simulcast to a network of satellite sites throughout Africa aimed at maximizing access to content and networking.
- a fully online experience that will provide real-time opportunities to connect, learn and engage with other participants.
Who should participate in AfCPA?
- Crop consultants
- Extension personnel
- Service providers
- Other practitioners of precision agriculture