About the International Society of Precision Agriculture
The International Society of Precision Agriculture (ISPA) is an organization for those focusing on the science of precision agriculture (PA). The ISPA is a non-profit, professional, scientific organization with the mission to advance the science of PA worldwide. Membership benefits include:
- Opportunities to network with PA professionals from around the world, including access to the online membership directory.
- Electronic access to the society’s journal “Precision Agriculture,” which is the top ranked multidisciplinary agricultural journal with a 2019 impact factor of 4.54. ISPA members have opportunities to publish research and review articles in the Society’s journal.
- Opportunities to present oral and poster papers at Society sponsored face-to-face and online events such as International Conference on Precision Agriculture (ICPA), Asian-Australasian Conference on Precision Agriculture (ACPA), European Conference on Precision Agriculture (ECPA) and the Latin American Conference on Precision Agriculture (Spanish acronym – CLAP). Registration fees to the conferences sponsored by ISPA society are discounted for Society members.
- A newsletter that provides information from around the world on PA adoption, research activities and upcoming PA events.
- Opportunities to nominate and be nominated for ISPA sponsored awards and recognition at the Society events.